Saturday, September 17, 2011

[Album] L.A. - "The LA Riots: Mental Fatality"

"The L.A. Riots: Mental Fatality is about conflict. Life f*cked me up and now I have this massive project in which I attempt to reveal my heart beating up my mind, or my mind beating up my heart, throughout the album in such a way you can hear me blacking in and out." 
- L.A. 

Here's Brooklyn emcee L.A.'s highly anticipated album titled "The L.A. Riots: Mental Fatality" Production was entirely done by Hippie Sabotage & Chase Moore! With singles like "Im Alive," "Conspiracy Theory," "Something's Dead," & with features from Lyriciss, Melodi J, Sammie Aye & more make this a must download, you won't be disappointed. I recommend this album to whose looking for some dope music. If your new to hearing LA you can download her mixtape "The Presentation" HERE via DWND (DealWithNoDeal)! Download & Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment