Tuesday, January 17, 2012

[Audio] Nepoleon Da Legend Feat. Raekwon - "Oxygen"


Here's a new single from an upcoming artist, named Napoleon Da Legend featuring Raekwon titled "Oxygen." Production for this record was done by Unowned. Here is what Raekwon had to say about the record:
“When I first heard the beat by Napoleon Da Legend, I knew it was gonna be special, but when I heard his vocals and the beat combined, it reminded me of myself being a hungry cat coming up bout to take the game by storm. I’m very conscious about who I record with far as new artists is concerned, but when I wrote my verse I followed his lead because it was so powerful. It was that great that I contemplating about buying the record from him. But this will be a cat y’all will be hearing from in the near future I’m cosigning that!”

No comments:

Post a Comment