Sunday, May 6, 2012

[Audio] Dom McLennon - We LIVN (Ian's Song) (Prod. Taebeast)


Here's a new release from Dom McLennon entitled "We LIVN," (Ian's Song). Production for this track was done by Taebeast. Be on the lookout for his upcoming project "LIVN" dropping tomorrow. Shoutout to DWND. Download and Enjoy!
"The track, "We LIVN (Ian's Song)" is actually a tribute to one of my best friend Ian, who's pretty much been a driving force behind my music, pushing me when I couldn't think I'd go any further and things of that nature. But this song was dedicated to him cause he also gave me the title for this track & mixtape. Along with this, I take a very introspective take on my life as of lately, and this track reflects it in a way I really haven't shown in any other songs. - Dom"

No comments:

Post a Comment